|DELEGATE REGISTRATION||On site fee|
|Industry/ Commercial Registration (incl. Conference Dinner)||€700|
|Industry/ Commercial Registration||€620|
|Medical Registration (incl. Conference Dinner)||€500|
|EHC NMO Registration (incl. Conference Dinner)||€230|
|Patient Registration – non EHC Member (incl. Conference Dinner)||€230|
|Patient Day Registration *||€150|
Delegate Registration Fee includes:
- Entrance to the Conference Sessions
- Conference Documentation
- Welcome Reception and Buffet Dinner on Friday 5 October
- Lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Tea/coffee during official breaks
- Conference Dinner & City Tour on Saturday 6 October only if indicated on fee type
* Patient Day Registration Fee includes:
- Access to the conference sessions for a single day (Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
- Access to coffee breaks
- Access to lunches
|CONFERENCE DINNER & CITY TOUR
||Saturday 6 October|
|Tickets to the Conference Dinner (BOZAR) and City Tour||€100|
An administration fee of 30% will apply to registration and accommodation cancellations received on/before 20 July 2018.
No refunds can be made for any cancellations received after 20 July 2018.
Registrants may transfer their registration to a colleague and an administration fee of €50 will apply.
All refunds due will be processed after the conference. Refunds paid are less any bank or credit card charges.
Cancellations must be received in writing by the conference secretariat by the dates specified. Credit cannot be given for unused service, unattended events or early termination of attendance.
Payment can be made online via credit card – Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Payment can also be made by bank transfer – account details are on the registration system.